North Wales Jobs
Analytical Development Scientist
Salary provided on application
We are working with an innovative Contract Development and Manufacturing Organisation who specialise in the development of new entities for biotech companies. This would be a great role for someone looking to start a career in Analytical Development as training and development opportunities will be provided for the successful candidate.
Our client is currently looking for an enthusiastic Analytical Development Scientist to develop analytical methods, test formulation development samples, and perform the appropriate optimisation and validation exercises.
What you’ll do:
* Method development and method evaluation of new chemical entities to support future testing of formulations.
* Analytical testing of solubility and excipient compatibility studies
* Perform forced degradation studies on both API’s and finished product.
* Optimisation of analytical methods following confirmation of formulation selection.
* Perform validation of different analytical methods prior to GMP manufacture
* Liaise with formulation scientists regarding testing of formulations produced.
* Document analytical activities and observations in line with GMP.
* Ensuring delivery of tasks in accordance with project timescales and deadlines.
* Follow Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), analytical protocols and best practice for development activities.
The ideal candidate will have a BSc or higher in Chemistry or a related subject (or equivalent), or comparable experience working in a laboratory. You will have good knowledge of HPLC, both theoretical and practical, and some experience of analysis of chemical or pharmaceutical products.
The role requires a high level of attention to detail and strong communication skills, both written and verbal. Our client is looking for someone who will fit in well with the team, who is eager to learn and gain experience on the job. Training will be provided to the successful candidate where required.
On this occasion, LiCa Scientific is acting as an employment agency
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.