Temporary on going
£National Minimum Wage
20 days holiday & 8 bank holidays
We are delighted to be recruiting on behalf of an established business in Wrexham for two Administrators to join a busy Customer Service team.
* Data entry
* Update CRM database
* Handle all enquiries in a timely manner
* Provide information as and when required to customers and clients
* Ad-hoc admin support to the customer service Managers.
* Excellent telephone manner
* The ability to use Microsoft packages
* Attention to detail
* Conscientious and a team player.
* Starting salary national minimum wage
* 20 days holiday plus 8 days bank holiday
* Free parking and excellent working environment
* Hours of work 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday with 1 hour lunch
Our client are well-established service provider based in the Wrexham area who are looking to expand their Customer Service team.
This vacancy is advertised by Travail Employment Group who are acting as an Employment Business.
Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within the next 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position
Want to get noticed by potential employers? Register your CV and be found by 10,446 companies who are hiring today – Submit CV