North Wales Jobs
We are currently looking for an Administrative Assistant for a security firm, a leader in providing high quality integrated security solutions throughout the North West based in Wrexham.
The aim of this role is to provide effective, efficient and confidential administration support within the office
* Make and receive telephone calls, taking accurate messages as appropriate
* Respond to queries, passing work to mobile engineers
* Provide day-to-day administrative support
* Type reports, including graphs and tables, using Word, Excel and Powerpoint
* Service Work Scheduling, and generation of appointments and data Inputting
It is Monday to Friday, 40 hours per week – 8am until 5pm Mon to Thursday and 8am-2.30pm on Fridays.
This will be temporary for 12 weeks and then will go permanent (like a probationary period)
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.