North Wales Jobs
Adecco are recruiting for an Admin Assistant to join North Wales Police in the Safety Camera Process Unit.
The purpose of the role is to carry out all of the computer and admin duties involved in the processing of offences detected by the Wales Road Casualty Reduction Partnership – Go Safe.
The role is to be based out of the HQ in St Asaph on an initial 6 month basis.
Pay rate is £10.95 p/h & working 37 hours per week full time.
Duties will include:
– Scanning all incoming post (Notices and correspondence)
– Printing high volume of documents in the Print Room ready for the Post Room
– Managing conditional offers, reminder letters, speed awareness letters in the Post Room. Processing all documents in the Post Room ready for collection
– Liaise with speed awareness course providers and other stakeholders such as reporting officers for further information when appropriate
– Manage telephone enquiries, advise callers and update and minute system. Managing telephone calls and voice mails from frustrated customers in a calm and professional manner, responding to queries in set out SLA's.
– High level of attention to detail
– Able to meet deadlines
– Excellent typing skills
– Strong level of IT and Admin skills
Successful offer is subject to a police background check.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.