Technologies, like people, work better when they work together. North offer a unique breadth and depth of expertise across the Internet of Things (IoT), networking and connectivity, and safety and security. Our smart integrated technology solutions transform the way people, organisations and places work. Delivering through five UK regional offices, we provide long term, multi-year partnerships in managed services and support, keeping organisations going in the right direction.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Accounts Assistant to join our existing team at our head office in North Wales. We are looking for a highly diligent individual capable of working to strict deadlines in a fast-paced pressured environment. A critical thinking and inquisitive mindset to proactively problem solve is key to succeed in this role.
* Carry out job costing reviews to assist the Finance Managers across the Group
* Prepare various month end accruals
* Prepare the VAT returns for the different entities across the Group
* Collate timesheet information for utilisation reporting and payroll processing
* Assist with sales order processing
* Provide credit controller cover when required
* Assist with the transition to a new business system
* Assist the Finance Managers with ad-hoc requirements to meet deadlines
* Assist with yearly audit
* Any other ad-hoc tasks required to meet Finance deadlines and to provide support to the wider Finance Team
* AAT desirable
* Previous experience of working in an accounts assistant role
* Strong organisational skills
* Good punctuality and attendance
* Must be adaptable, conscientious and enthusiastic
* Professional and friendly attitude to customers and staff
* Computer literate with excellent excel knowledge
* Attention to detail and ability to prioritise
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.