North Wales Jobs
Qualified Accountant – choice to work from either the Llandudno or Bangor office, with some home working considered too.
With long standing foundations, Williams Denton is a leading supplier of accountancy and tax support solutions in North Wales. Focused on providing a first-class service to companies and personal clients, the professional and proactive team of over 35 personnel working from two North Wales based offices, have gained the business an enviable reputation with a well-established and ever-growing client base.
Due to continued growth, the firm has a superb opportunity available for an experienced Qualified Accountant with a background in a private practice, to join the expanding team.
The Role – Qualified Accountant
As an ambitious and driven Qualified Accountant, you’ll be providing outstanding levels of service to a diverse portfolio of clients.
We are fortunate to benefit from a nice working environment, and you’ll be given the choice to work from either the Llandudno or Bangor office, with some home working considered too.
Your duties will include, although will not be limited to:
* Producing financial accounts for a wide range of businesses including limited companies, partnerships, sole traders, charities, etc
* Working on audits as part of the audit team
* Managing workflow within the team and attending planning meetings
* Managing, reviewing, and preparing VAT returns, corporation tax returns and self-assessment returns
* Providing a management accounts service to clients including KPI reviews
* Liaising with HMRC on behalf of clients
You’ll be joining a successful, well established company where your efforts and results as a Qualified Accountant will be recognised and rewarded. You’ll have the opportunity to be a key part of the ongoing success, with scope for further development.
You’ll also benefit from:
* A permanent contract, typically working 37 hours a week Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm. Flexibility will be required to meet business and client needs
* Starting salary in the region of £28,000 to £40,000, with level dependent on experience
* Monthly company performance-based bonus
* Private medical cover
* Employer contributory company pension scheme
* 22 days annual leave plus bank holidays, rising with length of service after 5 years to a maximum of 25 days plus bank holidays
* Generous staff socials when safe to do so
Our Requirements – Qualified Accountant
* Proven experience gained as an Accountant within a private accountancy practice environment
* Fully qualified, either ACCA, ACA, ICAEW or ICAS
* Understand the importance of providing outstanding levels of customer service and willing to go above and beyond to deliver
* Strong team player whilst able to work autonomously
* IT literate with working knowledge of practice computerised accounting systems, cloud, and desktop bookkeeping such as Xero, SAGE, QuickBooks, etc and Microsoft 365
All applications for this Qualified Accountant vacancy are to be submitted online, and strictly no agency calls or agency CV submissions
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.