QiStaff Solutions are one of the area’s leading Recruitment Agencies. We operate throughout North Wales and are passionate about what we do. We care about our candidates and clients and pride ourselves in always going above and beyond to help our candidates secure jobs and our clients secure the right candidates for their business.
Due to rapid growth, we are now seeking an Account Manager to work very closely with one of our key clients based in Bodelwyddan.
Our client operates internationally from 14 different locations across Europe. They have been established for over 30 years, have twice been awarded National awards for performance and corporate social responsibility and were one of the first manufacturers in the industry to be certified IS09000.
As their Account Manager you would be responsible for.
* Sourcing candidates with the right skills
* Interviewing candidates
* Ensuring all necessary paperwork and right to work checks are completed correctly.
* Conducting first day inductions
* Daily shop floor walks
* Supporting the companies HR function
* Communicating with department Supervisors regarding staffing requirements
* Supporting candidates and dealing efficiently and professionally with any issues
* Keeping the database up to date
* Ensuring all candidates adhere to health and safety policy.
* Reporting any health and safety issues to the correct department
The ideal person for this role will have a knowledge of manufacturing and managing people. You will also need to have first class communication skills, a strong personality, excellent organisational skills and a desire to succeed through hard work. You will also be passionate about people, be flexible with working hours and enjoy helping others.
In return for your hard work, you will receive a competitive annual salary, be part of a hard working but fun-loving team, play a key part in the growth of our clients and us. We will invest in you in training and trust you to manage your own time effectively with the support of existing staff and management
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.