2nd Line Support
Job Title: 2nd Line Support
Salary: Negotiable dependent on experience and qualifications
Sector / Industry: IT
Job Reference: LM0902IT
I'm currently recruiting for an opportunity for someone with a background in IT support to join a leading MSP in Deeside. This is an addition to their friendly and lively team due to company growth. It provides a great opportunity for someone who is looking to gain more qualifications and progress to higher levels.
The main purpose of the role will be to handle escalated IT problems and speak to customers to maintain service levels.
* Circa £27k-£32k although negotiable for the right person
* Hours of work: 8.30am – 5.30pm
* Handle 2nd line IT problems
* Update customers through tickets, over the phone and face to face
* Upsell other products where relevant
* Prioritise customers based on SLAs
* End of ticket customer service calls
Required Skills & Experience:
* Great customer service skills
* Willingness to complete external qualifications (you will not be required to pay for these)
* An interest in a career in IT
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to or, alternatively, submit your application via the link below.
To Contact Direct:
Lisa Machin at Aspion Recruitment Liverpool
At Aspion, our core values have been built around the importance of transparency, innovation, passion and collaboration. As such, we are committed to open communication and the protection of your privacy. We have updated our policies in line with new General Data Protection Regulation laws to make it easier for you to understand how we collect, store and handle your data – These can be viewed on our website
Want to get noticed by potential employers? Register your CV and be found by 10,446 companies who are hiring today – Submit CV